Blog provides a complete solution for building and maintaining a blog in ProcessWire. A quick install ensures you will be up and running quickly with a ready to use blog within a matter of seconds. Each post is a ProcessWire page so you always have the power of the ProcessWire API at your fingertips. Using a comprehensive set of frontend functions, you choose if, where and how to display your blog posts and whether to allow commenting or not, both site-wide and for individual posts. Blog categories, tags and archives are included out of the box. Whether you are an amateur blogger or consider yourself a pro, Blog has got you covered.
- Select from 4 blog styles (URL structures)
- Create, edit, delete and update blog posts, categorie and tags within a unified interface
- Bulk actions
- Batch add, remove, delete image, delete page in page fields
- Optionally auto-publish/unpublish blog posts (requires a free third-party module)
- Rich commenting system - allow/disallow/auto-close and moderate comments
- Blog widgets including 'Recent Posts', 'Recent Comments' and 'Post Author'
- 1-click (de)activation of blog widgets
- Blog authors' stats
- Optional demo blog to get you up and running quickly
- Customise your blog to look and feel just the way you want
How to Use
Full documentation on how to use Blog can be found here and the support forum here.
Resend Download Links
If you lost the email with your purchased products' download links, you can use this form to request these to be re-sent. In case of any problems, please contact us.