Matrix is a robust solution if you wish to store and display 2-dimensional relational data in your ProcessWire site. The module is made up of a Fieldtype and Inputfield modules. There is no limit to the types of relational data you can represent and their application. These can range from a matrix table of clothes showing their colour, size and price variability to more complex data such as scientific measurements of air quality or transportation systems data; dates, arrivals, departures, etc. The possibilities are endless.
- Manually enter data or easily import from a text or CSV file or copy and paste
- Two import modes: overwrite or append to existing data
- Configurable data columns delimiter and column enclosure
- Unlimited rows and columns - only constraint being your server environment (within reason, of course)
- Export saved data (whole or partial) to a CSV file for easier editing in Excel or similar
- Clear matrix table of values with a simple click
- Highly configurable setting up of X and Y variables (row and columns) for your matrix table. Use custom PHP code, ProcessWire selectors or page field to specify row and columns
- API to display, edit and search your matrix field data.
- Display your matrix data in any way you want - tabular, list, graph, etc.
How to Use
Full documentation on how to use Matrix can be found here and the support forum is here.
Resend Download Links
If you lost the email with your purchased products' download links, you can use this form to request these to be re-sent. In case of any problems, please contact us.