Jquery File Upload for ProcessWire is an implementation of the awesome Blueimp jQuery File Upload plugin. The module is completely customisable and can be used both in the front- and backend (for instance, in third-party modules). Server-side, the module provides a custom uploads handler enabling you to perform file-handling tasks with ease. Depending on your needs, you can specify a temporary uploads directory outside (or within) your webroot. With an impressive list of features and options including drag and drop file uploads, client-side image resizing, audio and video previews and coupled with ProcessWire's in-built access controls, this module makes file uploading easy and secure.
- Fast Ajax uploads
- Client and robust server-side validation
- Client-side image resizing
- Extensive configurations
- Beautiful touch-responsive image gallery preview
- Audio and video previews pre-upload
- Chunked and resumable file uploads (currently client-side only; server-side handling planned)
- Drag and drop support
- Copy and paste support (Google Chrome only)
- Progress bars
- Cross-domain uploads
- Single or multiple uploads
- Delete uploaded files
How to Use
Full documentation on how to use Jquery File Upload can be found here and the support forum here.
Resend Download Links
If you lost the email with your purchased products' download links, you can use this form to request these to be re-sent. In case of any problems, please contact us.